Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Big Secret

The Big Secret
People who still want to pretend that I'm not famous should be killed. Back in 2007 it was people like this who led me to think that no one would miss my work if I erased it all from the web. It has since been proven that a large group of TV and music stars were envious of me at that time. Why would they envy me if I wasn't popular? As if I'm going to give up and let them have all my songs and scripts now! There's only one thing dirtier than what the broadcasting media did to me in 2007 by supporting all those frauds who stole my songs and laughs: what they are doing to me at this moment by ignoring me so that people think I'm not famous, hoping I'll erase my accounts from frustration again so they can finish me off.

Do they think I'm being arrogant? How blind do they think I am? This has been going on for years. It's fucking unbearable sometimes. Everyone knows my face, damn it. And they're not going to forget me any time soon. Yesterday some stalker waited for me to pass him on my way home so he could whisper a putdown about how I'm 'too egghead'. (Better than being an 'idiot', at least.) Why would he go through so much effort to discourage me if I'm making no impact? Fuck this is ridiculous. I can hardly wait until the rest of the world agrees with me.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2013. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment