Tuesday, October 15, 2013

All He Wants Is Money

All He Wants Is Money
I heard that they were saying all he wants is money. Dear God in Heaven, am I ever up against some stupid hypocrites in this struggle. So this is their latest comeback, is it? Very well, I might as well defend myself against their horrible accusations.

1) I worked to produce my material. How do we pay people for work? By their reasoning we should all quit our jobs because we are only in them for the money.

2) This statement makes money sound like some kind of triviality. If money is so unimportant, why don't they just hand it over to me? I guess I'm not the only one who wants it.

3) This statement is meant to erode my fan base. I would remind my fans that I walked away from my music and laughs six years ago without expecting to receive a cent. Since then I have been forced back online by the copyright nightmare imposed on me by those who stole my work. Now that I am a high profile person, a certain amount of money is needed to insulate me from the more unruly elements of the population.

4) In a money culture like ours, people respect the rich and despise the poor. For seven years people have been pointing to me in the street and saying if he's so great, why is he on the street? Money would get me off the street.

5) For seven years I have been called a liar for sharing my own thoughts and my own experiences in my own words. I deserve compensation for these deep personal injuries. The traditional form of compensation is a cheque.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2013. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment